Features

• Wheelchair-accessible car park
  • Wheelchair-accessible entrance
  • Wheelchair-accessible seating
  • Wheelchair-accessible toilet

Recommended Reviews

Aaron
Byford & Districts Country Club
Absolutely brilliant.Friendly staff, delicious, generous servings in a beautiful location.I can't recommend it highly enough - Alex (who looked after us like a champ) and the rest of the staff are top shelf, and their chefs know their stuff.Give it a try - and make sure to become a member while you're there; that membership pays for itself with your first meal...like I said, brilliant!(Apologies for the photos of half eaten food - we were so hungry, the food smelt so good, and we were enjoying our meals so much, we forgot to take a photo till halfway through...)
JH
Held our step fathers 90th birthday here and we can’t fault the venue and staff. Everything was organised by Rebecca and she was so helpful with helping us make the event special. Food was good, staff were friendly and attentive and willing to accommodate our needs as we went along. We can recommend this venue for anyone wanting something special for their birthday celebration or special event.
Rohaam
A very fine establishment with hardworking and understanding staff. The prices will make you shed a tear of joy, as compared to Dôme, which empties your wallet in an instant, with mediocre desert.Early 2023 Update:Byford country club is very much still an exquisite eatery. They dearly value customer satisfaction, and put in the effort for it.Their Tuxedo cake is still the best cake I’ve ever had in all my cake eating years, although, the salad that came with their scotch was quite bitter.
Dannyelle Elder
First time visiting here and I am utterly impressed with how delicious the meal was, I had the pork belly.Everything was cooked to perfection, only sad bit was that the crackle was not crunchy!!
Cass A
Food was delicious, everything cooked really well. There's playground and play area for the kids. Outdoor grass area, Otherwise it just looks like a standard pub with standard eating area.Customer service was great, they managed to squeeze us in last minute when fully booked with 2 events running. Avoid weekends if you don't like crowds,It was super busy, with lots of people and kids just running around everywhere,Google Review:Restaurant Based Review 3/5 It's ok"Pub based Review 4/5 "It's good""
M. G.
2nd time I have been here for lunch.Food was fantastic. Generous size servings. Lovely service. Nice atmosphere.Easy parking & plenty available.Membership is only $10/yr and that gives you nice discounts on food & drinks. Or you can come as a guest with a member.Reservations recommended.
Judi Damon
Haven't been here for a while for lunch and it was good to see two vegan options on the menu. I chose the vegie curry filo which was tasty. I liked the coleslaw which had tomato and red onion added to it. Service was quite quick considering the crowd that was there. Would like to see a choice of vegan desserts or cakes.
Pamela Rivers
Service was friendly and efficient. Didn't wait long for a meal. Good place for a family catch up. Playground and free face painting for the kids.

Add Review

Map

88 Linton St N, Byford WA 6122